There is so much to learn about the challenges, habits, and behaviors of newborn moms online. What is the best way to start? Merries Skin Protection, a skin expert diaper brand under Kao Indonesia, asked Leverate Group to help them identify newborn moms
in Indonesia and gain insights into their behaviors and habits on digital.
- Our data shows that newborn mothers are actively acquiring information about the wellness of their babies through social media. We proposed a social media activity using Gform to share a mini-survey to reach pregnant moms, new moms, and moms with babies
aged 0-2 years old and offer them a free sample of Merries Skin Protection diapers.
- We utilized the Instagram platform and supported it with ads to gain more awareness and submissions from the target audience. The campaign ran for six months with a total budget of IDR 13.723.039.
- Link Clicks: The campaign generated 44,773 link clicks with an average click-through rate (CTR) of 2.51%.
- Reach: The campaign reached a total of 692,828 people, which was a significant audience for Merries to gather insight and valuable information.
- Over-Achieved Submissions: The campaign generated 35,532 submissions from the target audience, which was an over-achievement of 587.3% compared to the KPI of 6,050 submissions.