The Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) 2022 is a prestigious and also the largest auto show in Indonesia. Our client BMW wanted to make sure that their audiences are aware of BMW’s presence at GIIAS and of BMW’s prominence
as the pioneering brand in luxury EV. GIIAS 2022 served as a perfect platform and momentum to establish the presence and to exclusively launch the new electric models BMW iX and BMW i4.
- Our aim was to make the audience feel excited about the reveal of BMW’s new electric models at a prestigious auto show. Our insights and data provided the right mix of online channels (Google, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube), KOL,
and curated media publishers to convey the excitement.
- On top of that, we reimagined the brand’s creative assets to strengthen BMW’s brand image as a pioneer in luxury EVs amongst the affluent Indonesian audience. We distributed these assets through 200+ daily contents to consistently
increase the hype and awareness.
- Instagram Engagement: We generated a 6.26% engagement rate on Instagram, which was six times higher than the industry benchmark for two weeks
- Social Media Growth: We enabled a significant increase in followers across all social media platforms, especially on Instagram, which had a 1.19% increase, and TikTok, which had a 197% increase
- Positive Sentiment: On the opening day, the campaign generated 1.187 total mentions, indicating a positive sentiment toward the brand
- Awareness Uplift: We reached over 22.7 million impressions, which was a 1.7x uplift compared to GIIAS 2021